Site Specific Content
These terms and conditions apply to any use of www.essexfrontline.org.uk, www.hertsfrontline.org.uk, www.northumberlandfrontline.org.uk, www.frontlinereferrals.org.uk and the Frontline Referrals Mobile App (the “Site”). The Site has been developed by and/ or on behalf of Uttlesford Citizens Advice (Registered office: Barnards Yard, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 4EB Company Registration No: 3771142 Charity Registration No: 1078222) (“UCA”) and Frontline Referrals Limited (Registered office: Barnards Yard, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 4EB Company Registration No: 13459209) (“Frontline”). Frontline is wholly owned and controlled by UCA.
- Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which takes effect from the date that you first use the Site. Frontline reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes online. Your continued use of this Site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Use of this Site is for your own personal and non-commercial purposes. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any of the material in any way except for your own non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Frontline.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and not to infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by, any third party. You must not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. This includes, but is not limited to, behaviour which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or which may harass or cause distress, inconvenience, nuisance or menace to any person, the transmission of obscene, threatening or offensive content, and the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
- This Site contains links to other sites, not operated by Frontline, but by organisations making or receiving referrals through the Site or otherwise promoting services on the Site (“Service Providers”). Frontline is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such sites. These links do not imply any endorsement or otherwise by Frontline on the suitability of a Service Provider or the safety or quality of a service provided by a Service Provider.
- Frontline endeavours to ensure that all information and material on this Site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does Frontline warrant that the use of the Site will be uninterrupted or that the server that operates it is free of viruses or other harmful components. Frontline provides the material published on its Site on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether expressed or implied. Frontline, its employees, its suppliers and the original providers of the material accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damage arising from the publication of the material on this Site or from the use of (or the inability to use) this Site, or any information on the Site or from the functionality of the Site.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in this Site and its contents belong to or have been licensed to Frontline and/or UCA and are otherwise used by Frontline as permitted by applicable law.
- Frontline has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on this Site. Frontline does not accept any liability for any material posted on the Site by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information posted by third parties on Frontline are those of the third parties concerned. Frontline neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of any third-party material.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If anything on this Site causes concern, please let us know.
- If you are dissatisfied with any part of this Site or with any of these terms and conditions of use, please discontinue use of the Site immediately.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will deleted from these terms and conditions. This clause and the remaining terms and conditions will not be affected.
Frontline is a community project. Thank you to all services and users of this site who are actively improving local joint working.